Monday, February 28, 2005

Mom

Tomorrow 3-01-05 will be my Mom's birthday, she would be 82 years old. But in the fifty-nine years that she was on this earth, she made differances in many lives. She once watched the movie"The Magnificent Obession" and was determined to try to live her life as the people in the movie did. AND I think she did a very good job of it. I miss her with everything in me. I will unexpectantly see something simple and it will bring a memory of her. I pass the old fire dept. and I remember the times in my life that we stayed with my Grandparents. I think as I get older and the largest part of my life is gone, I begun to look forward to seeing both my Mom and my Dad once again. I wonder why it is that we don't appreciate everything our parents do for us, until it too late and there are a lot of things left unsaid. I am sure she hears me when I speak to her, because any problems I may have had, get turned right around. She once told me that I would always be her baby, and it didn't set right with me. Now I wish, that I could hear those words one more time. I love you Mom. And Happy Birthda!!!

1 comment:

George Hall said...

She is missed.